When you go dogging remember a few simple rules:
- Wear a condom
- Wait for a signal or invite before joining in (usually a flash of the headlights or interior light).
- Arrange a session with a small group of people.
- Clean up afterwards – bring a carrier bag to put used condoms and other rubbish in. Respect the area so you can continue to have fun dogging sessions.
- Attempt to have unprotected sex – Apart from the health risks many people will take offence to this.
- Storm in there and shove your cock in a girls face.
- Go to meets from public message boards – these are usually full of single males and often unsafe.
- Leave condoms and rubbish on the floor.
- Take dogging videos or pics without asking people first.